The EMC Forum in Riyadh shattered records in 2013 with nearly 2000 attendees. As we reflect on the success of the Forum we also strive to make this the premier IT event for Riyadh and the go to place for those looking to redefine their IT and business for the future.
I am proud to announce that EMC Forum 2014 is returning to Riyadh! I would like to personally invite you to join us on November 4th, 2014 (11th Muharram 1436) at the Four Seasons Hotel, Kingdom Hall from 9 am to 4pm.
This year’s Forum theme ‘Redefine IT’ is both contemporary and dynamic. IT evolution has a direct impact on business and the Forum will touch upon how CIOs can capitalize on the opportunity to drive bigger impact on their business by utilizing the megatrends of Cloud, Big Data and Trust in IT.
I’m happy to confirm Jason Capitel, Senior Vice President, worldwide for EMC’s Information Intelligence Group (IIG) as our main keynote speaker, along with Frank Hauck, President at VCE and Mohammed Amin, Senior Vice President for Turkey, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Middle East.
This hybrid event is a great opportunity for IT managers, technical architects, storage administrators, and infrastructure and information security professionals to not only learn about the latest trends but to share and discuss their IT transformation with their industry colleagues.
The Forum will give everyone the chance to engage with global top tier technology experts via live demos, business and technical sessions in Arabic and English, in-person events and many other networking opportunities.
Please join us as we exchange ideas, global best practices, and stories of your IT journeys and optimised business solutions. If you want to be ahead of the competition and fuel growth in your organization and industry, then EMC Forum 2014 is the event for you.
Here are the Top 10 reasons to attend:
- Find out why EMC is a global leader in IT solutions and strategies
- Experience live V-Lab demos that cover our latest technologies
- Learn about next generation Software Defined Data Centre
- See our next generation storage solutions, XtremIO
- Learn about the best tactics to virtualize Oracle, Microsoft, SAP and other business-critical apps
- Experience Big Data solutions and technologies
- See how you can enhance Trust in IT through advanced security analytics and solutions
- Discuss best practices and case studies
- Increase your awareness about fighting data center cost
- Enjoy Networking opportunities with specialists, peers and business partners
Don’t miss the EMC Forum – Riyadh on November 4th 2014. Register Now! http://emc.im/Forum2014SA