EMC is proud to bring back the annual EMC Forum series taking place during the months of October and November in Dubai, Riyadh, Ankara, Doha and Lagos. EMC Forum will kick off the first event for 2014 in the Middle East and Africa region on October 28th in Doha.
This will be followed by Riyadh on November 4th, Dubai on November 17th, Lagos on November 25th and finishing up with Ankara on November 27th. The EMC Forum experience which many have come to expect over the past few years will expand to include all latest technology and business trends transforming the industry today.Who Should Attend EMC Forum
EMC Forum is a hybrid leadership and edutainment event which invites insights from industry experts on buzzing megatrends like Cloud, Mobile, Social and Big Data. This one-day technology conference, driven by our signature theme ‘Redefine,’ will focus on how IT is now the primary catalyst in the way business is conducted globally. The event is ideal for:
- C- level focused engagement with EMC leadership about the key enablers that gives them a strong voice at the board meeting
- IT Managers and Executives who are looking for latest solutions to transform their Data Centres
- Technical architects, storage administrators, infrastructure and information security professionals who are looking for knowledge and hands-on experience of the latest solutions
- Across the board peer to peer networking opportunities
- Face to face discussions with EMC wide range of experts
- Meeting global and local EMC Business Partners
With the 2013 theme of ‘Lead your Transformation’ the Forum explored how EMC solutions transformed IT and businesses, in 2014 the Forum explores how IT transformation ‘Redefines’ business.
Here are some of the highlights from the Forum 2013 series in the region:
- EMC Forum 2013 attracted 902 Forum attendees in Dubai with executive keynote addresses delivered by Patricia Florissi, VP and Global CTO for Sales, and Marc Thurmond, VP of RSA Sales.
- Riyadh recorded 1901 attendees with an executive keynote address by Adrian McDonald, President, EMC EMEA.
- The Ankara chapter with 942 attendees heard Egemen Bagis, Minister for European Union and Chief Negotiator deliver the executive keynote address.
- 682 attendees in Lagos heard Patricia Florissi, VP and Global CTO for Sales deliver the executive keynote addresses.
- The Forum in Doha, with keynote speaker Patricia Florissi, VP and Global CTO for Sales, saw over 500 attendees.
This year’s theme ‘Redefine’ promises to be even more exciting with global and regional speakers covering all the latest trends in IT, including Mobile, Cloud, Big Data, and Trust. The Forum highlights the global areas that megatrends expect to influence: new markets, building new products and services and streamlining towards greater efficiency and will drill down to local and regional responses from attendees to reflect regional interests.
Don’t forget to mark the date in your calendar when EMC Forum 2014 visits your city. Review the agenda and register online at http://emc.im/EMCForum2014