September 7th marked a historic day for the entire IT industry. With the integration of Dell and EMC, two IT Industry leaders with immense expertise and credibility in their own respect, combined their forces to become nothing less than the world’s largest privately-controlled tech company.
Dell and EMC are a natural fit, as not only do we share an equal vision and drive to always put our focus on the customers and their needs, but are also offering a portfolio of products and services which perfectly align to support and enable our partners and customers.
Here are the top 5 reasons why the new “IT Powerhouse” that is Dell EMC benefits our clients the most:
- Unrivaled bandwidth: With new possibilities when it comes to servers, workstations and consumer products, we are now able to offer everything from the physical device in your hand, to storage, security, virtualization, data centers and hybrid cloud-solutions alike. Or combinations of it – everything from a single source.
- Reinforced leadership: Together, Dell EMC is present in 39 of Gartner’s Magic Quadrants, being recognized as “Market Leader” in 21 of them, including “Distributed File Systems and Object Storage” and “High Performance Computing”.
- Future-proof: With a combined total budget of 4,5 billion Dollars for research & development, we are more than prepared to keep on staying one step ahead of our competition, always offering our partners state-of-the art solutions and driving the entire industry.
- Big and small: We are now a family of businesses. With Dell, DellEMC, VMware, Pivotal, RSA SecureWorks and Virtustream, we offer maximum choice. Whether you opt for a single solution, or use the entire power of our consultancy experience and all our market-leading products combined, is totally up to you. Furthermore: retaining the freedom of our partners like VMware or Virtustream to quickly adapt to new trends lets us combine the advantages of a big company with those of a small, agile start-up. Another unique asset, only Dell EMC is able to provide.
- One vision: As mentioned before, we all share the same culture, follow the same vision. Our top priority is to put our customers, clients and partners in the center of everything we do. We want to be your most trusted, most innovative partner for all your digital needs and help you to succeed in the best possible way in this next, big industrial revolution, which is happening right now.
Regardless of whether or not your organization already deploys Dell or EMC solutions, or if you have partnered up with a different market participant or have just started your search for a solution to an IT problem which keeps you from making the most of your business ideas; we at Dell EMC are prepared, capable and committed to team up with you and make it happen. No matter if you “just” need a class-leading All-Flash Storage Array, a new set of workstations or a hybrid-cloud solution, complete from the initial planning to the final roll-out: We’ve got you covered – now more than ever.